Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Blessings


Some of you may or may not know that my Dad recently learned that he has cirrhosis of the liver due to Diabetes and was going to need to get a liver transplant. But getting on the transplant list for that has MANY qualifications!!! So he has been working on all that that entails and in the meantime has been very sick and in and out of the hospital. My mom called me yesterday to say that it is now official, HE IS ON THE LIST!!!! So now we just wait until a liver becomes available. As excited as I am, it all makes me so nervous too. I just want him to feel like normal again. I don't want him to have all the pain and sickness he has been dealing with.

1 comments:

Kansas said...

Amen Halleluyer!! I'll definitely add your pops to my prayer list!! Keep us updated!! :-)